Last week Joshua turned 8 months old. The time is going by too fast!
He sits up on his own now

He loves his carrots!

He's starting to enjoy bath time now, especially if big brother is in there with him. Even though Josiah puts way too many toys in for both of them (as you can tell from the picture)

Sweet little guy!
2 comments:
matt is the same way in the bath...and they still fight over the toys.
Bonnie, it is so fun to see pictures of your boys and to read what your family has been up to. I'm sorry that we missed seeing you and Micah over Christmas. We would have enjoyed meeting Joshua. I am sorry to hear about your grandpa and I'm bummed that your parents are moving to Washington. You guys better still try to visit Idaho once in a while. Thanks for the card and we hope to hear from you again soon!
Post a Comment