To Nana and Papa's house we go!
I was able to take the boys up to Idaho in May. We drove up with Barb and her family and got to visit Nana and Papa, and Bobby and his growing family. We were able to celebrate Papa's 60th birthday.
While we were there Josiah and Micah had so much fun together! This day we took them bike riding and did their hair up in orange and blue Zach's Wax. (Thank's Plahns!) Orange and blue for the Boise State Broncos! (Nana is a big fan!)

A little bicycle practice in the garage before we left.

Zoom! There he goes!

In Boise there are some beautiful parks that go along the Boise River with a green belt conecting them. So we took the kids down there, and the big boys rode bikes, while the little ones got pushed along. Here are Joshua and Jasmine.

A little pit stop at a playground

Weee! How sweet to slide with big brother! Joshua got a little color in his hair too!

It was pretty hot while we were there, so we did what any sane person would do...we got a slip and slide!

Jasmine's checking up on Josh

Look at me mom!

We also went to the Boise Zoo!
(Not a real giraffe)
I'm not sure what we're looking at in these pictures, but it must be very captivating.

Usually we go to the zoo expecting to see lions and tigers and elephants, you know, the exotic types of animals...but Josiah was absolutely thrilled to see these ducks!

Josiah explores an African hut

Look mom I'm a monkey!

Swinging on the ropes

A giraffe!

Here he is again, actually I think it's a different one.

Josiah and Jasmine getting up close to the ferocious lion. Yes, that's him sleeping on the other side of the glass. Why is it that every time we go to a zoo the king of the beasts is always sleeping?

"Hey Jasmine, let's pet the elephant...that's so awesome that they let us get so close to him...wait... something's wrong here...oh no! he got turned to stone!" Real animals are so unpredictable you know, so why not just put some statues around the zoo!

Oh cool! A jeep!

Look I can reach the pedals!

Buckle up Jasmine! This is going to be a wild ride!

I guess Joshua got a little bored...zzzzz...

Look at this giant bird! I think it's a condor...but I'm not sure...I guess mom should have paid more attention. I do remember that he opened his wings up while we were standing there and he was huge! It was quite impressive!

Hello Mr. Zebra!

Ok, now we get to the best part of the zoo, the carousel! Thanks Nana!

Joshua decided to wake up right at the end of our zoo trip
A little bicycle practice in the garage before we left.
Zoom! There he goes!
In Boise there are some beautiful parks that go along the Boise River with a green belt conecting them. So we took the kids down there, and the big boys rode bikes, while the little ones got pushed along. Here are Joshua and Jasmine.
A little pit stop at a playground
Weee! How sweet to slide with big brother! Joshua got a little color in his hair too!
It was pretty hot while we were there, so we did what any sane person would do...we got a slip and slide!
Jasmine's checking up on Josh
Look at me mom!
We also went to the Boise Zoo!
Usually we go to the zoo expecting to see lions and tigers and elephants, you know, the exotic types of animals...but Josiah was absolutely thrilled to see these ducks!
Josiah explores an African hut
Look mom I'm a monkey!
Swinging on the ropes
A giraffe!
Here he is again, actually I think it's a different one.
Josiah and Jasmine getting up close to the ferocious lion. Yes, that's him sleeping on the other side of the glass. Why is it that every time we go to a zoo the king of the beasts is always sleeping?
"Hey Jasmine, let's pet the elephant...that's so awesome that they let us get so close to him...wait... something's wrong here...oh no! he got turned to stone!" Real animals are so unpredictable you know, so why not just put some statues around the zoo!
Oh cool! A jeep!
Look I can reach the pedals!
Buckle up Jasmine! This is going to be a wild ride!
I guess Joshua got a little bored...zzzzz...
Look at this giant bird! I think it's a condor...but I'm not sure...I guess mom should have paid more attention. I do remember that he opened his wings up while we were standing there and he was huge! It was quite impressive!
Hello Mr. Zebra!
Ok, now we get to the best part of the zoo, the carousel! Thanks Nana!
Joshua decided to wake up right at the end of our zoo trip
1 comment:
Looks like fun. We'll have to get some ideas from you on activities in Idaho...we're going in August!
Post a Comment